Enrollment Process and Timelines
Each year, Colorado International Language Academy (bet9备用入口是什么) will establish and make public an Enrollment Timeline. Families seeking to enroll must submit a completed Intent to Enroll by the deadline set forth in the Enrollment Timeline for admission in the subsequent school year.
- Enrollment for the following school year typically begins in January of the current school year.
- Enrollment for new students will be based on a first-come-first-served basis (waitlist); with preference given to siblings of current bet9备用入口是什么 students. Siblings are defined as those students sharing the same parent(s) and/or guardian(s).
- If a spot becomes available, students will be pulled from the waitlist in the order that enrollment was received while taking grade-level and language preference into consideration. This process will be applied continuously throughout the school year.
- From the time that the Intent to Enroll is approved, an Enrollment Packet will be sent via email within 48 hours.
- Families will have 10 days to complete and return the Enrollment Packet. Failure to complete the Enrollment Packet within the deadline may result in the student losing their place at bet9备用入口是什么.
- Current/ returning students are automatically re-enrolled and do not participate in the waitlist provided they complete an Intent to Return by March.
Non-discrimination Policy and Ages of Students Accepted
bet9备用入口是什么 welcomes all students and strives to create and maintain a diverse student population. Enrollment in bet9备用入口是什么 is open to all students residing in the state. Student recruitment and enrollment decisions shall be made in a nondiscriminatory manner as outlined in C.R.S. § 22-30.5-507(3). In all cases, student recruitment and enrollment decisions shall be made without regard to disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, ancestry, need for special education services, or any other protected class. bet9备用入口是什么 accepts children who are or will be 5 years of age by October 1st to 11* years of age.
bet9备用入口是什么 serves grades K-5. To enroll, students must meet the appropriate age requirements set forth by state law and school policy. To be eligible for Kindergarten enrollment, students must be at least 5 years old on or before October 1st of the enrollment year. bet9备用入口是什么 may approve enrollment of students eligible for Early Access in accordance with state law (see following section).
When enrolling your child, you will need to fill out an enrollment packet and pay a $30 nonrefundable material fee. (Materials fees will be waived upon request for students that qualify for free/reduced lunch). You will also need to upload several documents in order to complete the registration process. The following forms are needed for registering your child:
- Proof of residency (utility bill, ID, lease agreement etc.)
- Birth Certificate, Certificate of Birth Abroad, Passport
- Immunization Records
**If you do not have these forms, please contact the school administration so that alternate arrangements can be made, where permissible.
- A prospective kindergarten student must be 5 years old before October 1st of the enrolling year. If the student will not meet that age requirement, but you feel the student is ready for early admission, please see information regarding early admission for kindergarten (a paid screening/testing process that must be completed early in February before the year of enrollment) here: http://g0b1nn.xjddfk.com/enrollment/early-access-for-kindergarten/
- Intent to Enroll Forms are being accepted for the 2021-22 School Year for grades K-5 in Spanish, Mandarin Chinese and German, as well as K-6 HSE (Home School Enrichment) 1 day a week education for the same languages plus French.
- If you are interested in enrolling, please fill out the application by clicking the big Apply Now buttons on this page!
- If you encounter difficulties using the online form, please email or call our IT Director, Matt Johnston-Urey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or extension 110 at the main school phone, .
- Applications are usually processed within 3 business days while school is in session and during Summer break. Responses to applications will be delayed, however, during Fall, Winter, and Spring breaks.